Delicious Gluten and Dairy Free Brownies
Going gluten and dairy free doesn’t mean you have to do without delicious foods and desserts. After all, every Sundown® supplement is 100% gluten and dairy free◊, and we have a slew of yummy recipes that cater to that lifestyle.Treat yourself and your family to the chocolatey decadence of our gluten & dairy free brownies. Whipping up a batch is easy!
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 2 cups raw sugar
- 3/4 cups sifted cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup almond milk OR soy milk
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: gluten-free flour, raw sugar, sifted cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and cinnamon (if using).
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients: almond or soy milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring the mixture until well combined.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts, and transfer to your baking dish.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes. The brownies are finished when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes. Slice into about 16 brownies, serve and enjoy!