Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and beat.
- Combine all dry ingredients in another bow except chocolate chips!
- Mix both bowls together until well incorporated.
- Fold-in chocolate chips
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-60 minutes.