Sweet & Spicy Chicken Skewers
Our spin on grilled chicken and veggie kabobs is easy, nutritious, and absolutely bursting with flavor!
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into 1-2” cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow zucchini, cut into thick rounds
For the marinade:
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 2 tsp honey
- 10-12 skewers
- In a small bowl, whisk the marinade ingredients together.
- Place the chicken in a large, self-sealing plastic freezer bag, and pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal the plastic bag, and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Thread the vegetables and marinated chicken onto the skewers. Brush the filled skewers with the leftover marinade from the bag.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes, then turn the skewers and grill until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender, for about 5-7 more minutes.
- Serve, and enjoy!